Friday 30 December 2011

My New Journal: An extremely thoughtful Christmas gift!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post an update on my journal (hopefully everyone has been following along this week with the Christmas Challenge!). I received this modified black journal (the celtic cross, and heart locket and leather cord with key were all added by hand) with blank pages (no lines!) for Christmas from my partner. Needless to say, I was extremely touched. So I just wanted to let everyone know that I don't just write things and say things - these are things I am doing in my life, as well!

I have found that I am drawing more than I usually do in my journal because I have no lines... The thought was that I would appreciate the freedom in blank pages... and it's true! :)

Well guys, there will be a new Challenge for the New Year Week so stayed tuned and look forward to that!


If anyone wants to talk about their journaling experience, post a comment!

                                                                    Conquer on!

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to Conquer The Clouds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment